We care about the security of your personal data
In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data being made available to unauthorised persons. We control their processing and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means, as well as all types of executive acts and community law acts.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The administrator of personal data obtained through the website https://www.icsec.pl/contact/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) is ICsec Spółka Akcyjna. The administrator of the data determines the purposes and methods of processing your personal data.
The Administrator of personal data has appointed the following contact points for data subjects: Data Administrator of ICsec S.A., address: Wichrowa 1A Street, 60-499 Poznań, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact form placed on the website, www.icsec.pl/contact/.
The Administrator of personal data takes care of the protection of personal data and privacy of persons visiting the Website (hereinafter: “Users”). Personal data collected through the Website is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (“RODO”).
We want you to know exactly how you can protect both your personal data and your privacy. Therefore, please read the information below carefully.
Your personal data is processed by the Administrator for the purpose:
- to answer an inquiry addressed to the Administrator at the e-mail address in the “Contact” tab – sending an inquiry is tantamount to the User’s consent to the processing of his/her data for the purpose of answering such inquiry;
- to fulfil the obligations imposed on the Administrator by law;
- ensure proper display of the Website on the device used by the User, adjust the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and its continuous optimization, including the use of Google Analytics tool, as well as ensure continuity of the User’s session (legally justified objective of the Administrator);
- for marketing purposes and sending commercial information – if the User has expressly agreed to this (e.g. sending a newsletter, entering personal data into the internal CRM database)..
The legal basis for processing your personal data is accordingly:
- 6.1.a RODO – in case of an inquiry to the Administrator at the e-mail address in the “Contact” tab and subscribing to the newsletter; providing contact details is completely voluntary, but necessary to answer the User’s inquiry/to receive the newsletter;
- 6.1.c RODO – to the extent that personal data are processed because of legal obligations;
- 6.1.a and/or Article 6.1.b of the RODO – in the case of the recruitment process, the candidates’ personal data shall be kept for no longer than 6 months;
- 6.1.f RODO – to the extent that personal data are processed in order to ensure the correct display of the Website on the device used by the User, to adjust the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and its continuous optimization, including the use of the Google Analytics tool, as well as to ensure continuity of the User’s session
The recipients of the personal data provided by the User is ICsec S.A., the contractors necessary for the implementation of the above objectives and the entities to which the Administrator entrusted the processing of personal data of the User.
In terms of processing of User data for statistical purposes, the recipient of his data is Google Inc. based in the USA.
User’s personal data will be stored:
- in the case of data processed on the basis of consent – until the withdrawal of consent by the User;
- in the case of personal data processed for the purpose of fulfilling obligations under the law – until such obligations are fulfilled and for the period required by the law;
- in the case of personal data processed in connection with a legitimate interest – until any claims are satisfied or defended against them, but not longer than specified by law;
- by the Administrator – until the legitimate interests underlying the processing have been satisfied or until the Administrator objects to such processing; in the case of data processed for statistical purposes using Google Analytics, the data will be deleted after a maximum of 5 years.
The user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of his consent before it was withdrawn) – in the case of the processing of personal data on the basis of consent, as well as the right of access to their contents, as well as the right to rectify, delete, restrict or transfer them and the right to object to the processing. The user also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Cookie files are small files saved on the User’s computer, in which settings and other information related to the use of the Administrator’s Website are stored. Cookies allow us to recognize the basic parameters of the User’s device and thus to display the Website accordingly. They are also necessary to ensure continuity of the User’s session.
Cookies collect, among other things, the following data related to the User’s use of the Website: type of browser used, operating system used, URL of the page visited earlier, time of sending an inquiry to the server, IP address of the computer.
- ensure proper operation of the Site, including adjusting the content of the Site to the Users’ preferences;
- analyses and research and, in particular, the production of anonymous statistics that help to understand how Users use the Site to improve its structure and content
The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- session cookies, which are deleted from the memory of the User’s device at the end of the session of a given browser;
- permanent cookies, which are stored in the memory of the User’s device and remain there until they are deleted or expired.
Cookies collected through the Site are not used for marketing purposes, including determining the User’s individual preferences based on the actions taken on the Site.
IP addresses collected from Users are anonymized before they are transmitted to Google so that it is not possible to assign them (so-called IP masking).
To the extent that User data is processed using cookies for statistical purposes with the use of Google Analytics, the Administrator transfers User data to a third country – the United States (USA). Google Inc. has entered into an agreement on the EU-US Privacy Shield. According to the European Commission’s decision of 12 July 2016, mark: IP/16/216, the transfer of personal data to entities based in the United States, which joined the above-mentioned agreement, ensures an adequate level of protection of personal data, in accordance with Article 45 of the RODO.
You can delete cookies at any time by using the functions available in the web browser you are using.
Make sure your network is secure! Contact us!
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date with us